Information for New International Students
Links to help you get settled faster!
- Study in the States (quick view on Maintaining Status) for more information on Maintaining Status at FDU click here
- NJ Transit Discount Information
- NJ Motor Vehicle Department
- Prepaid cell phone services
For Resident Students (Staying on Campus)
- Student Life
- Dining Hall Service Hours
- Any malfunction of building equipment or maintenance needs, problems, or questions regarding a student room/hall should be reported directly to the Department of Facilities.
- Metro Campus Housing Office
- Florham Campus Housing Office
- You can Order essentials for your dorm room from your home country and have them delivered to the FDU mailroom and ready for pick up when you arrive on campus.
To open an account, you will need to provide the following forms of identification:
A passport and visa documents
Proof of attendance at Fairleigh Dickinson University (Status Letter)
Proof of Address
There are several well-known banks in the area with locations across the city. They are likely to offer special services for students. Fairleigh Dickinson University is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any banks.
To obtain a student ID Card
Student ID Cards
- Metropolitan Campus Students: Email David Miles, Public Safety your full name, student ID no. and attach a full face picture to your email. Public safety will email you instructions on when to pick up your student ID.
- Florham Students can visit the Barn (see map) to obtain their Student ID.