Skip to content

Information for New International Students


Links to help you get settled faster!

  • Study in the States (quick view on Maintaining Status)  for more information on Maintaining Status at FDU click here

For Resident Students (Staying on Campus)

Bank Accounts

To open an account, you will need to provide the following forms of identification:

A passport and visa documents
Proof of attendance at Fairleigh Dickinson University (Status Letter)
Proof of Address

There are several well-known banks in the area with locations across the city.  They are likely to offer special services for students.  Fairleigh Dickinson University is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any banks.

Student ID Cards

To obtain a student ID Card
  • Metropolitan Campus Students:  Email David Miles, Public Safety your full name, student ID no. and attach a full face picture to your email.  Public safety will email you instructions on when to pick up your student ID.
  • Florham Students can visit the Barn (see map) to obtain their Student ID.