Skip to content

Forms & Request


F-1 Status Maintenance

Change of Address

► Change of Educational Level

Program Extension

I-20 Reprint

Less than Full-time (Reduce Course Load)

Status Verification Letter Request

Transfer Out Request (For Post OPT and STEM extension participants ONLY) Currently registered students must contact ISS.  

► Human Resources Required Documentation 

► Travel Signature 


On-Campus Employment

► Social Security Request Letter

Off-Campus Employment

Curricular Practical Training

Post Optional Practical Training

STEM OPT Extension

► Severe Economic Hardship Employment Application